- This event has passed.
Family Fishing Day
April 19 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pmFREE
In partnership with the WV Department of Natural Resources, MCPARC is hosting their 20th annual Family Fishing Day at Curtisville Lake.
Registration begins at 9:30 am and fishing starts at 10 am.
Fishing license required for those 15 and older. DNR officers will be present to assist children.
Directions to Curtisville Lake:
- From Fairmont: Take Route 250 North out of Fairmont towards Mannington.
- When you reach the Town of Mannington, take a left on Main Street, (there are brown signs for Curtisville Lake).
- Main St. turns into Rt. 1 and passes the Mannington Fairgrounds.
- Stay on Rt. 1 for about 5 miles just past Logansport.
- Take a left on Curtisville Pike (Rt.7).
- Go about a mile and the lake is on the left.