Tygart CommonsJuly 23, 2013
Marion County has created within itself a brand new happenin’ place!
This “one more” has been a secret for quite some time, but it’s finally on its way! Rommie’s will be coming soon!
Rommie’s is an addition to the already bustling Donut Connection. Soon to be serving frozen yogurt and delicious ice cream only a short walk from donuts, coffee and bagels. What a fabulous combination, a match made in Marion.
The Commons brings all these cool places to shop together in one location. It’s located at Tygart Street in Whitehall, smack dab between the Tygart Valley Cinemas and Wal-Mart, just off exit 132 to South Fairmont. Easy to find, convenient to go, and fun to be there!
Make a day of it!
· Get some brunch at The Donut Connection
· Shop around the Shoe Show
· Have some beauty time at Sally’s
· Try on thousands of clothing items at Rue 21
· Rethink your cell phone plan and visit U.S. Cellular
· Have dinner at the nearest restaurants:
· Mosey on over to Tygart Valley Cinemas and catch the latest film
· Have a post-movie snack at Rommie’s
· Make a quick stop at Wal-Mart for the bare necessities (nail polish, facials, etc.)
· Head home to play your favorite game from the Game Exchange
Well, now that you have a new found enthusiasm for strip malls, a fully made schedule, and what I’m sure is a very heavy wallet, it’s time to go to – no, run to! – the Tygart Commons.